gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacks everywhere @.@

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inShoutBox
Welcome! Please call your friends here! Help promote the forum!
Im finding Moderators for now.. go to moderator application to apply for a moderator position... Any other forums u want me to add... example maplestory or 02jam... pm me and I may consider.. please make sure dat you will be active in dat section if not Im not going to open dat section you requested for
More hacks will be here in 5 weeks time or something!!!! Watch this forum!!! Very Happy
SORRY GUYS! DUE TO SOME UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES! I DELETED ALL THOSE POST! WELL SORRY BUT POST THEM BACK! IF YOU POST, ILL GIVE 50 POINTS! SORRY GUYS! >.<
Well.. we have 2 pmods... name are saberx333 and Jvlonkey! Mod is FanszT! Congratulate them!! Mod in Training is kinged95! Good luck on trial kinged95 o,oAnd best news is.. JosexD is coming to this forum! xD ! More hacks! Good hacks! Not known to public! Well! Dats all!

How To use hacks for Vista users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinged95
kinged95

Soul Points : 24705

How To use hacks for Vista users Empty
PostSubject: How To use hacks for Vista users   How To use hacks for Vista users I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:08 am

WHY: (Part 1):As you ALL should know by now, in order to run a hack on Windows Vista, you MUST run the program as administrator. Has anyone figured out why? Well, in case you're wondering, the reason you must run the program as administrator is because Windows Vista is all about security. When you run a program as Administrator on Vista, you are given elevated privileges with that program, as compared to running the program w/o administrator. You are putting the program in a virtual "trust zone," on the computer, therefore allowing the program to do what it needs to do.

UAC (User Account Control): Ahhh...As we all should also know by now, the rumor on the street is that if you disable the UAC (User Account Control) on the computer (Control Panel > User Accounts > Turn ON/OFF User Account Control), that all programs will run without having to be run without running it as administrator! FALSE. Most programs and computer setting changes will still require an administrative password/bypass.

WHY: (Part 2): Now, listen to this scenario. Ever wonder WHY THE HELL WINDOWS VISTA IS STILL BUGGING YOU ABOUT SYSTEM CHANGES AND RUNNING PROGRAMS AS ADMINISTRATOR EVEN WHEN YOU ARE CLEARLY LOGGED ONTO YOUR OWN COMPUTER AS ADMINISTRATOR?????? Well, this...is....because...there...is a secret "super-administrator" account on Windows Vista computers. The reason there is a secret administrator account, rather than a public administrator account, is because Windows Vista's ENTIRE INTERFACE was designed to be user-friendly, including the computer amateurs.

PROOF (Part 1): [General Proof] WIndows Vista made EVERYTHING user friendly and secure. But what about the computer pros? You know that "quick-search" on the start menu? Notice how it will auto-complete EVERY SINGLE THING YOU WANT TO SEARCH FOR? Try having it autocomplete "regedit". It won't auto-complete "regedit" under ANY circumstances, giving the hint that regedit is something computer amateurs should not be playing with. (Sidenote: For those of you that dont know what regedit is, its the registry editor. I highly discourage you from using it if you do not know EXACTLY what you are doing. There is a reason Microsoft chose to hide this from all computer amateurs by disabling the auto-complete on it. One little mistake...BAM your computer is ****ed. Say hello to a complete reformat.)

PROOF: (Part 2): [The REAL Difference between "Running normal" and "Running as Administrator"] Go to command prompt. (Start > Quick Search > cmd). Look at the top. It should only allow you (even if you are logged on as the administrator of the computer) to search from C://Users/CurrentUser/ , and from nowhere else on the computer. Now, re-open Command Prompt, but this time, as administrator (Control+Shift+Enter on the program is a shortcut to doing that). Now, look at the top again. It should allow you to search from C:// and all child folders, meaning your entire harddrive.

PROOF: (Part 3): [The REAL Difference between "Running normal" and "Running as Administrator, CONT'D] When you enable the super administrator account, that account will NEVER EVER EVER EVER ASK YOU TO CONFIRM ANY ACTIONS EVER AGAIN. USER ACCOUNT CONTROL IS STILL ACTIVE FOR THAT ACCOUNT, BUT NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL YOU BE QUESTIONED ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS ON THE COMPUTER, WHETHER IT IS CHANGING SYSTEM SETTINGS, OR OPENING HACKS OR RUNNING PROGRAMS. The super administrator account is the REAL master account. How do I know this? When you look at the "SID" (the account's ID, in layman's terms) for the master administrator account on ANY WINDOWS SYSTEM, it will ALWAYS end in ...-500. Look at your current administrator's SID. It doesn't end in -500. When you look at your master administrator's SID, it WILL end in -500, continuing the long-held Microsoft Windows tradition.

PROOF: (Part 4): Now, getting to wierd coincidences. Notice how everytime you want to run that program, you're (notice the quotes) RUNNING THE PROGRAM AS "Administrator". When you unlock the super administrator account, the name of the account??? "Administrator". So when you're using your own administrator account to run programs, and you're running it as "Administrator," you are asking / confirming permission from the master authority account on the computer: the REAL Administrator.

Now, before I tell you all how to unlock the Super Administrator account on your computer, I MUST warn you. DO NOT FUCCK WITH IT. THERE IS A REASON MICROSOFT MADE THE MASTER ACCOUNT A SECRET. THE REASON IS THE SAME REASON AS THE HIDDEN REGEDIT, AND ALL THE OTHER HIDDEN FEATURES OF WINDOWS VISTA. THE REASON THEY ARE KEPT A SECRET IS TO KEEP AMATEUR COMPUTER USERS FROM DESTROYING THEIR OWN COMPUTER BY ACCIDENT. SO I MUST WARN YOU NOW, NOT TO FUCCK WITH YOUR COMPUTER WHILE YOU ARE ON THE SUPER ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT. YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO CONFIRM / REQUEST PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER, INCLUDING CHANGING SYSTEM SETTINGS AND DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING PROGRAMS, AS WELL AS RUNNING DLLS AND EXE'S. THIS IS MY DISCLAIMER: ANYTHING YOU DO ON YOUR COMPUTER IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY OR FAULT.

Now, the moment you've been waiting for. HOW THE HELL DO I DO IT??
[Only computer pros allowed below: I will say things with some technical terms, in order to prevent some english-deficient NOOBS from destroying their own computer by trying this]

1. Launch the cmd prompt as administrator.
2. Command line: Net User Administrator password , where password is a variable.
3. Command line: Net User Administrator /active:yes
4. Switch Users, or log off. You should see the new account there. Password will be prompted.
5. To re-hide the account, repeat step 3, but use /active:no. All settings will still be saved. The account is just hidden from view anywhere on the computer.

Benefits of this account:

1. No more annoying UAC dialog box (Would you like to continue???, etc)
2. Every program that you run is automatically run as Administrator, no ifs ands or buts.
3. Maximum privileges globally.
4. If you inadvertently lock yourself out of your own computer, you can use the command prompt as a backdoor to access the master administrator account to edit other user accounts.

YOU KNOW WHO TO THANK. ^.^

Credits:Juegalol
Back to top Go down
http://Your Mom.com

How To use hacks for Vista users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gamerzhacked :: Announcements-
Jump to: