gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacks everywhere @.@

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inShoutBox
Welcome! Please call your friends here! Help promote the forum!
Im finding Moderators for now.. go to moderator application to apply for a moderator position... Any other forums u want me to add... example maplestory or 02jam... pm me and I may consider.. please make sure dat you will be active in dat section if not Im not going to open dat section you requested for
More hacks will be here in 5 weeks time or something!!!! Watch this forum!!! Very Happy
SORRY GUYS! DUE TO SOME UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES! I DELETED ALL THOSE POST! WELL SORRY BUT POST THEM BACK! IF YOU POST, ILL GIVE 50 POINTS! SORRY GUYS! >.<
Well.. we have 2 pmods... name are saberx333 and Jvlonkey! Mod is FanszT! Congratulate them!! Mod in Training is kinged95! Good luck on trial kinged95 o,oAnd best news is.. JosexD is coming to this forum! xD ! More hacks! Good hacks! Not known to public! Well! Dats all!

CellistC [RakionSEA]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CellistC

Soul Points : 22243

CellistC [RakionSEA] Empty
PostSubject: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:06 am

1-Real Name: Jeremy Mak

2-Why are you applying for Mod: Cause I think it's fun and I love helping out; from what I see I think this forum might outlive GzN.

3-How many hours are you online everyday: Around 6 hours when Poly holi starts, around 4 when school starts.

4-NickName for forum and games and whatever else: necrounholy, RyuukiHammer, EatMeFire, CellistC

5-Age: 18

6-Phone number(In case I need to contact u for any urgent cases[Send me ur fone number thru pm] ) <- [OK]

7-Email(s) : <--- PM'ed you with the test hacker application.

8-Experience as mod (If none put N/A): N/A

9-What makes you think you are gonna be chosen: I'm a funny man and will liven up a forum with regular chats with other members (Mind you I do NOT spam o_o.)

10-What makes you think you are not gonna be chosen: Dark hates me for begging for cakes all the time? o_o...

11-How are you gonna help the site: To moderate the site and disallow spamming, and to also ensure that important messages are implied to ALL members of the forum

12-If another Moderator abuses his/her powers, what will you do: Tell the admins and let them settle the stuff, if I did not succeed in persuading in not abusing his/her power.

13-Your bestie(best fren) breaks a rule. What will you do?: Be impartial and follow the book o_o...

14-A member goes off topic/ make a thread in the wrong section, what will you do: Move the topic to the right section(If that is in my power).

15-Virus is posted by a member, what will you do?: Delete the crap and warn the member; he might not know about the virus.

16-A member/guest joined dis forum just to make trouble, what will you do?: Straight ban.

17-A member made a racial/racist comment or some other rules he should not break, what will you do?: Follow the book I guess. At least he did not join the forum just to create trouble.

18-A member is spamming a thread, what will you do?: Load it all to Trash and warn him.

19-A member does not agree with you on something.. what will you do if an admin or pmod comes and ask u?: Try and explain on why we have different views on that "something". I can't please everybody can I? o_o.

20-A member just joined and broke alot of rules already. What will you do?: Give him a warning and a BIIIIG link to the rules page (If there is).
Back to top Go down
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

Soul Points : 2147505867

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 am

10- lmao
11- promote th site.. except to babi dat nub -.-
14- Warn the member too.. and add 1 warning to the warning level
16- Ask why he/she is creating trouble..
20- rules page at FAQ tab https://gamerzhacked.forumotion.com/faq.htm
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzhacked.forumotion.com
CellistC

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 am

Hokay o_o... But I kind of disagree with asking why that dude/dudette is making trouble in the forums, since some of them have the IQ of around 20, and it's tiresome to talk with idiots o_o...
Back to top Go down
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:44 am

lols... still have to treat them with "respect"...
Back to top Go down
CellistC

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 am

Okay o_o since you said so hahas... From what I see from other forums though, most people like those are straight banned @_@.
Back to top Go down
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:48 am

We are kind <3 We give chances [:
Back to top Go down
CellistC

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:49 am

Sounds as cheesy as cheese cakes... Oh well. XD
Back to top Go down
saberx333
Pro Moderator
Pro Moderator

Soul Points : 31266

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 pm

btw welcome to the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CellistC

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Lol thanks =p
Back to top Go down
QooAhBoy

QooAhBoy

Soul Points : 28226

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Ryuuki! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 pm

QooAhBoy wrote:
Ryuuki! Very Happy
put dis at introduction section ._.
Back to top Go down
CellistC

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm

lol u mood spoiler sia green =x

jkjk please dun remove the cakes!
Back to top Go down
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 pm

cakes whr? o.o
Back to top Go down
CellistC

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:01 pm

in ur fridge? p+p///
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CellistC [RakionSEA]   CellistC [RakionSEA] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CellistC [RakionSEA]
Page 1 of 1