gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacks everywhere @.@

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inShoutBox
Welcome! Please call your friends here! Help promote the forum!
Im finding Moderators for now.. go to moderator application to apply for a moderator position... Any other forums u want me to add... example maplestory or 02jam... pm me and I may consider.. please make sure dat you will be active in dat section if not Im not going to open dat section you requested for
More hacks will be here in 5 weeks time or something!!!! Watch this forum!!! Very Happy
SORRY GUYS! DUE TO SOME UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES! I DELETED ALL THOSE POST! WELL SORRY BUT POST THEM BACK! IF YOU POST, ILL GIVE 50 POINTS! SORRY GUYS! >.<
Well.. we have 2 pmods... name are saberx333 and Jvlonkey! Mod is FanszT! Congratulate them!! Mod in Training is kinged95! Good luck on trial kinged95 o,oAnd best news is.. JosexD is coming to this forum! xD ! More hacks! Good hacks! Not known to public! Well! Dats all!

QooAhBoy[Mod]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QooAhBoy

QooAhBoy

Soul Points : 28226

QooAhBoy[Mod] Empty
PostSubject: QooAhBoy[Mod]   QooAhBoy[Mod] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:31 pm

1-Real Name: GAN ZHENG HONG (caps incase of error)
2-Why are you applying for Mod: i wanna be incharge of pokemon section
3-How many hours are you online everyday: after exams, abt 5
4-NickName for forum and games and whatever else: QooAhBoy
5-Age: 14
6-Phone number(In case I need to contact u for any urgent cases[Send me ur fone number thru pm] ) YOU ALREADY KNOW.
7-Email(s) : diedie_94@hotmail.com
8-Experience as mod (If none put N/A): N/A
9-What makes you think you are gonna be chosen: my pokemon smartness
10-What makes you think you are not gonna be chosen: N/A
11-How are you gonna help the site: assist pokemon
12-If another Moderator abuses his/her powers, what will you do: report
13-Your bestie(best fren) breaks a rule. What will you do?: warn before ban
14-A member goes off topic/ make a thread in the wrong section, what will you do: warn before ban
15-Virus is posted by a member, what will you do?: str8 ban
16-A member/guest joined dis forum just to make trouble, what will you do?: str8 ban
17-A member made a racial/racist comment or some other rules he should not break, what will you do? warn then ban
18-A member is spamming a thread, what will you do?: warn then ban
19-A member does not agree with you on something.. what will you do if an admin or pmod comes and ask u? i will talk it over nicely and discuss why he doesnt agree
20-A member just joined and broke alot of rules already. What will you do?: ban str8
Back to top Go down
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

Soul Points : 2147505867

QooAhBoy[Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: QooAhBoy[Mod]   QooAhBoy[Mod] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:01 pm

ur title is wrong.... please follow layout.... state wad section u want to mod for.. thanks..
penalty for not putting section for modding....
wait 2weeks.... then you can apply again
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzhacked.forumotion.com

QooAhBoy[Mod]
Page 1 of 1