gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacks everywhere @.@

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inShoutBox
Welcome! Please call your friends here! Help promote the forum!
Im finding Moderators for now.. go to moderator application to apply for a moderator position... Any other forums u want me to add... example maplestory or 02jam... pm me and I may consider.. please make sure dat you will be active in dat section if not Im not going to open dat section you requested for
More hacks will be here in 5 weeks time or something!!!! Watch this forum!!! Very Happy
SORRY GUYS! DUE TO SOME UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES! I DELETED ALL THOSE POST! WELL SORRY BUT POST THEM BACK! IF YOU POST, ILL GIVE 50 POINTS! SORRY GUYS! >.<
Well.. we have 2 pmods... name are saberx333 and Jvlonkey! Mod is FanszT! Congratulate them!! Mod in Training is kinged95! Good luck on trial kinged95 o,oAnd best news is.. JosexD is coming to this forum! xD ! More hacks! Good hacks! Not known to public! Well! Dats all!

Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saberx333
Pro Moderator
Pro Moderator

Soul Points : 31266

Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris] Empty
PostSubject: Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris]   Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 am

1-Real Name:Aliff Aqid
2-Why are you applying for Mod:Because Dark Said so Very Happy
3-How many hours are you online everyday:I am Online for 11 hours on sundays. saturday not free.Weekdays from 3pm onwards
4-NickName for forum and games and whatever else:saberx333
5-Age:15
6-Phone number(In case I need to contact u for any urgent cases[Send me ur fone number thru pm] )
7-Email(s) :saber1803@hotmail.com
8-Experience as mod (If none put N/A):N/A
9-What makes you think you are gonna be chosen:Well.... This forum needs a moderator...And im also quite active.Except for Saturdays of course.
10-What makes you think you are not gonna be chosen: Im a great guy? anyway i have ur msn and nudge hack.......
11-How are you gonna help the site: Grow! Grow like the wind!
12-If another Moderator abuses his/her powers, what will you do: Report to u? since i have ur email?
13-Your bestie(best fren) breaks a rule. What will you do?: 2 Warnings, 3 time ban for a period of time.4th time permaban
14-A member goes off topic/ make a thread in the wrong section, what will you do:Move the thread. Start posting relevant topics to make the thread ontopic again
15-Virus is posted by a member, what will you do?: Perma-ban
16-A member/guest joined dis forum just to make trouble, what will you do?: Perma-ban again
17-A member made a racial/racist comment or some other rules he should not break, what will you do?: 1 Warning . 2nd time ban
18-A member is spamming a thread, what will you do?: Warn him
19-A member disagrees with you and says they will tell an Admin.You go on with your day, and an Admin comes online and PM's/IM's you and asked for your side of the story.What would you do?: Tell him what happen, even though im the one to blame
20-A member just joined and broke alot of rules already. What will you do?: Ban him for the month
Back to top Go down
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

Soul Points : 2147505867

Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris]   Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 am

10 - dats total crap... =.=
11- How? ...
12- u can report to pro mod or me.. pm in dis forum.. but if i do not reply.. pm in msn.
13- Read th FAQ section [:
15- Virus! Remove th virus.. then ban dat person who posted th virus
20- Ask the member why he/she broke alot of rules.. if reply was.. didnt noe th rule.. shove th rule book Razz
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzhacked.forumotion.com

Saberx333 [Rakion SS And Ris]
Page 1 of 1