gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Hey there! Come and join us! Im sure you will have many benefits here! Im sure of it! Join now!
gamerzhacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacks everywhere @.@

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inShoutBox
Welcome! Please call your friends here! Help promote the forum!
Im finding Moderators for now.. go to moderator application to apply for a moderator position... Any other forums u want me to add... example maplestory or 02jam... pm me and I may consider.. please make sure dat you will be active in dat section if not Im not going to open dat section you requested for
More hacks will be here in 5 weeks time or something!!!! Watch this forum!!! Very Happy
SORRY GUYS! DUE TO SOME UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES! I DELETED ALL THOSE POST! WELL SORRY BUT POST THEM BACK! IF YOU POST, ILL GIVE 50 POINTS! SORRY GUYS! >.<
Well.. we have 2 pmods... name are saberx333 and Jvlonkey! Mod is FanszT! Congratulate them!! Mod in Training is kinged95! Good luck on trial kinged95 o,oAnd best news is.. JosexD is coming to this forum! xD ! More hacks! Good hacks! Not known to public! Well! Dats all!

kinged95 [Rakion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kinged95
kinged95

Soul Points : 24345

kinged95 [Rakion] Empty
PostSubject: kinged95 [Rakion]   kinged95 [Rakion] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:17 pm

1-Real Name: EDWARD
2-Why are you applying for Mod: I WANT TO HELP IMPROVE AND FACILITATE CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE IN THIS FORUM.
3-How many hours are you online everyday:AT LEAST 1HR
4-NickName for forum and games and whatever else: kinged95/[H]itler
5-Age:14
6-How old are you:14
7-Email(s) :Kinged95@gmail.com/hotmail.com
8-Experience as mod (If none put N/A):N/A
9-What makes you think you are gonna be chosen:I AM RESPONSIBLE, HELPFUL AND WANT TO HELP IMPROVE THIS FORUM.
10-What makes you think you are not gonna be chosen:I AM GOING TO BE CHOSEN
11-How are you gonna help the site:I AM GOING TO HELP THINK OF IDEAS TO PROMOTE THIS FORUM AND ALSO TO FACILITATE DISCIPLINE IN THIS FORUM.
12-If another Moderator abuses his/her powers, what will you do:REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR + TELL HIM NOT TO DO IT
13-Your bestie(best fren) breaks a rule. What will you do?:TREAT HIM THE SAME AS THE OTHERS....WARN HIM 3 TIMES THEN BAN HIM IF HE STILL CONTINUES
14-A member goes off topic/ make a thread in the wrong section, what will you do:WARN HIM AND MOVE THE POST
Virus is posted by a member, what will you do?:REMOVE THE WHOLE THREAD + BAN HIM
15-A member/guest joined dis forum just to make trouble, what will you do?: WARN HIM 3 TIMES/BAN HIM
16-A member made a racial/racist comment or some other rules he should not break, what will you do?WARN HIM 3 TIMES BEFORE BANNING HIM
17-A member is spamming a thread, what will you do?: GIVE HIM A WARNING THEN I WILL MOVE THE POST TO SPAM SECTION(A NEW SECTION) OR DELETE IT
18-A member disagrees with you and says they will tell an Admin.You go on with your day, and an Admin comes online and PM's/IM's you and asked for your side of the story.What would you do?: TELL HIM THE TRUTH
19-A member just joined and broke alot of rules already. What will you do?:I WOULD WARN HIM ONCE THEN I WOULD TELL HIM THE RULES
Back to top Go down
http://Your Mom.com
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

Soul Points : 2147505867

kinged95 [Rakion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinged95 [Rakion]   kinged95 [Rakion] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 pm

kinged95 wrote:
1-Real Name: EDWARD
2-Why are you applying for Mod: I WANT TO HELP IMPROVE AND FACILITATE CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE IN THIS FORUM.
3-How many hours are you online everyday:AT LEAST 1HR
4-NickName for forum and games and whatever else: kinged95/[H]itler
5-Age:14
6-How old are you:14
7-Email(s) :Kinged95@gmail.com/hotmail.com
8-Experience as mod (If none put N/A):N/A
9-What makes you think you are gonna be chosen:I AM RESPONSIBLE, HELPFUL AND WANT TO HELP IMPROVE THIS FORUM.
10-What makes you think you are not gonna be chosen:I AM GOING TO BE CHOSEN
11-How are you gonna help the site:I AM GOING TO HELP THINK OF IDEAS TO PROMOTE THIS FORUM AND ALSO TO FACILITATE DISCIPLINE IN THIS FORUM.
12-If another Moderator abuses his/her powers, what will you do:REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR + TELL HIM NOT TO DO IT
13-Your bestie(best fren) breaks a rule. What will you do?:TREAT HIM THE SAME AS THE OTHERS....WARN HIM 3 TIMES THEN BAN HIM IF HE STILL CONTINUES
14-A member goes off topic/ make a thread in the wrong section, what will you do:WARN HIM AND MOVE THE POST
Virus is posted by a member, what will you do?:REMOVE THE WHOLE THREAD + BAN HIM
15-A member/guest joined dis forum just to make trouble, what will you do?: WARN HIM 3 TIMES/BAN HIM
16-A member made a racial/racist comment or some other rules he should not break, what will you do?WARN HIM 3 TIMES BEFORE BANNING HIM
17-A member is spamming a thread, what will you do?: GIVE HIM A WARNING THEN I WILL MOVE THE POST TO SPAM SECTION(A NEW SECTION) OR DELETE IT
18-A member disagrees with you and says they will tell an Admin.You go on with your day, and an Admin comes online and PM's/IM's you and asked for your side of the story.What would you do?: TELL HIM THE TRUTH
19-A member just joined and broke alot of rules already. What will you do?:I WOULD WARN HIM ONCE THEN I WOULD TELL HIM THE RULES
10- dats crap
15-warn him.. if he does dat one more time, ban him for a month or smthn?
16-Ban straight away... for 2months i guess?
the others all ohkae.. i guess just change ur view of the questions i highlighted
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzhacked.forumotion.com
FrozenGreen
Admin
Admin
FrozenGreen

Soul Points : 2147505867

kinged95 [Rakion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinged95 [Rakion]   kinged95 [Rakion] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:16 pm

well.. ive made you a trial out moderator.. if your attitude is good.. then u'll be promoted to a full time mod .. well good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzhacked.forumotion.com
kinged95
kinged95

Soul Points : 24345

kinged95 [Rakion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinged95 [Rakion]   kinged95 [Rakion] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 am

Thx
Back to top Go down
http://Your Mom.com
Sponsored content

kinged95 [Rakion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinged95 [Rakion]   kinged95 [Rakion] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kinged95 [Rakion]
Page 1 of 1